Teachers inspire the leaders and innovators of tomorrow. We inherently value that. Our tests have been designed to supplement your teaching and intended to be used as a tool to make your class or entire school stand out.Explore Online Tests
Granular analytics from time taken per question to comparisons between your students' performance, key statistics and for an additional fee - monthly emailed progress reports with key weakness and strengths analysis. We give you all the data you need!
NotesEdu believes that understanding the fundamentals of any concept are vital to the path towards mastery and challenging concepts can be approached creatively when basics are learnt thoroughly.
Our content experts created a range of online practice tests after the analysis of the most common mistakes, misconceptions and difficulties students face while preparing for an exam. We make test preparation affordable and convenient for all. Together we will move forward to ensure your students achieve the results you and your school desire.
We developed our courses and online tests by incorporating teacher worries about student examination performance and engagement with preparation materials.
1) NAPLAN is going online, how can I help students practise using a keyboard and mouse?
2) I want to spend less time preparing students for exams and need updated study resources.
3) Year 3 students have never undergone multiple-choice questions testing.
Do you notice that:
1) Our students feel stressed due to their fear of failing or fear of getting a lower band.
2) Our students are not excited or demonstrate enthusiasm about the test. They easily get distracted.
3) Students are overly pressured to perform well in tests.
Do you notice that parents are:
1) Anxious and compare schools on the NAPLAN score.
2) Continually ask for feedback, performance, marks - we make it easy to share results with parents.
3) Worried about their child's performance compared to fellow pupils.
With the introduction of the online format for NAPLAN tests, we recognise the importance of preparing students to use the keyboard, mouse and application effectively. NotesEdu works closely with schools to ensure your students are not disadvantaged on exam-day.
We provide a simulated testing environment to apply gained knowledge at speed. Ensure excellent results in an academic environment through our vast range of questions. Our account managers provide structured support and guidance to teachers so we ensure students are engaged and maximise student performance.