Join a growing team of ambitious innovators, thinkers and disruptors.

Explore job roles
OUR TEAMS: charging towards a common goal

Join us. Be you.

The Inspirers.
Strategy & Operations

Ideate on future products and processes at NotesEdu to push forward education but also drive innovative thinking organisation-wide.

The Crafters.
Content & Creation

Let's make educational content: democratised, engaging, accessible and high-quality. You'll be able to craft exam questions, videos, content explanation & so much more.

card with heart icon

The Beautifiers.
Design & Product

Shift complexity into simplicity, by operating on a least amount of clicks model, we make all products future-ahead through perfect design, UX & UI principles.

The Checkers.
Editing & Quality

Ensure all our educational content, designs and code crafted meets our high-quality standards from vetting grammar, syllabus mapping to ensuring all code runs as intended.

The Sharers.
Sales & Marketing

Growing NotesEdu as a household brand for education. We are expanding worldwide. Videographers, Social Media, SEO, Google Ads and others skill-sets are welcome!

The Aligners.
Finance, Legal & HR.

You focus on the little so NotesEdu can do big things. From creating finance reports for key stakeholders to ensuring we acquire the very best talent. Join a team of doers.

Practice icon

The Executors.
Engineering & Processes

Take a flourishing concept and mould it into tangible reality. You help execute ideas from engineering complex back-end systems empowering thousands of students to take exams to ensuring our question creation process is as seamless as possible.

The Future.

Teams are made and scaled as projects begin to prosper, gain traction and reach a perfect product-market fit.

We've only completed 1% of our dream. Help us with the other 99% left to envision.

We look for people who truly have a passion for education pumping through their arteries. Innovation is only driven by the right team, so if you want to lead the next generation of learning and teaching (worldwide), we've got some intriguing projects waiting for you.

4 million+

Questions attempted by Students

10 000+

Questions Crafted Perfectly

30 000+


Current Job Openings